Please read this User Agreement carefully before using our Platform.
Our company information is at the end of this document.
1. Applicability of Terms
This User Agreement (the “Terms”) is between you, the person accessing and using the website knowble.com and its associated online services (the “Platform”), whether or not registered on the Platform (the “User”), and Knowble Ltd ("Knowble", "we", "our" or "us").
By accessing and using the Platform, you indicate that:
- you are at least 16 years old and over the minimum age required by the laws of your country of residence to access and use the Platform;
- you accept this User Agreement, or, if you are over 16 but under the age of majority in your jurisdiction, that your legal guardian has reviewed and agrees to these Terms;
- you are not barred from using the Platform under all applicable laws; and
- you have not been permanently suspended or removed from the Platform.
2. Changes to these Terms
We may change these Terms by giving you at least 15 days' notice unless a more urgent change is needed to comply with laws or regulations or to deal with an unforeseen and imminent danger. If the changes, in our reasonable discretion, are material, we will notify you by sending an email to the address associated with your Account.
By continuing to access or use the Platform on or after the Effective Date of the revised Terms, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the revised Terms, you must stop accessing and using our Platform before the changes become effective.
3. Your right to use the Platform
Our services constitute a platform where users can exchange messages with one another on topics of their interest and offer rewards to participants they deem particularly helpful at their discretion.
Subject to your complete and ongoing compliance with these Terms, we grant you a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, limited right to access and use the Platform. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you by these Terms.
Except and solely to the extent such a restriction is impermissible under applicable law, you may not, without our written agreement:
- license, sell, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Platform;
- modify, prepare derivative works of, disassemble, decompile, or reverse engineer any part of the Platform; or
- access the Platform in order to build a similar or competitive website, product, or service.
We are always improving our Platform. This means we may add or remove features, products, or functionalities; we will try to notify you beforehand, but that won’t always be possible. We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Platform (in whole or in part) at any time, with or without notice to you. Any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Platform will be subject to these Terms, which may be updated from time to time. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Platform or any part thereof.
4. Your Account
You may not use more than one account to access and use the Platform. In the event that your account becomes inaccessible to you, you must notify us at [email protected] before using a new account to access and use the Platform.
You are solely responsible for the information associated with your account and anything that happens related to your account. You must maintain the security of your account and immediately notify us at [email protected] if you discover or suspect that someone has accessed your account without your permission.
You may not share, lend, sell, license or transfer your account without our prior written approval.
5. Your Content
The Platform may contain information, text, links, graphics, photos, videos, audio, streams, or other materials in any media form (“Content”), including Content created with or submitted to the public and/or non-public part of the Platform by you or through your Account (“Your Content”). We take no responsibility for, and we do not expressly or implicitly endorse, support, or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any of Your Content.
By submitting Your Content to the Platform, you represent and warrant that you have all rights, power, and authority necessary to grant the rights to Your Content contained within these Terms. Because you alone are responsible for Your Content, you may expose yourself to liability if you post or share Content without all necessary rights.
Although we have no obligation to screen, edit, or monitor Your Content, we may, at our sole discretion and without notice, to alter or remove Your Content at any time and for any reason, and/or to disclose to the police or other relevant authorities or to a complainant any Content or behaviour, if it is the subject of complaint or where we have reason to believe that it breaches our Terms, or that such steps are necessary to protect us or others, or that a criminal offence may have been committed, or where required by law or where requested by the police or other appropriate authorities, or if you create or are likely to create liability for us. If so, you must not attempt to re-submit or re-send the relevant Content.
It is your responsibility to decide which Content to upload (subject to these Terms). We do not accept responsibility if Your Content is misused by others as this is outside our reasonable control. Do not submit any Content that may be misused in your own judgement.
6. Acceptable Use of our Platform
You acknowledge that Content, whether posted publicly or transmitted privately, is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. We do not control, endorse or guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. As such, you acknowledge that by accessing and using the Platform you may be exposed to Content that is incorrect, misleading, offensive and/or indecent. We will not be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use of any Content transmitted via the Platform and you agree to bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including reliance on the accuracy or completeness of such Content.
In using the Platform, you agree not to:
- use the Platform in any manner that we reasonably believe to be an abuse of or fraud on the Platform or any payment system;
- send junk email, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other unsolicited messages, commercial or otherwise;
- post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that is defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, threatening, abusive, harassing or unlawful;
- post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards any person or group on account of their race, religion, disability, nationality or otherwise;
- threaten, abuse, disrupt, stalk or otherwise violate the legal rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- use any information or material in any manner that violate applicable law or infringes any copyright, trade mark, patent, intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of any party;
- make available or upload files that contain a virus, worm, trojan or corrupt data that may damage the operation of the computer or property of another;
- advertise or offer to buy or sell goods or services for any commercial purpose, unless such communication facility expressly allows such messages;
- impersonate any person or entity for the purpose of misleading others;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- use the Platform in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Platform or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Platform;
- post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information or confidential information disclosed in the course of employment or under a confidentiality agreement);
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Platform, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Platform through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- intercept or modify communications to or from the Platform;
- deliberately exploit any bugs found with the Platform;
- accept or seek payment from another user; or
- encourage or assist any of the above.
We have no obligation to monitor the Platform but shall be entitled to review Content transmitted via the Platform and, at our sole discretion, to remove any Content that breaches these Terms or is otherwise objectionable.
7. Your Interactions with other Users
You accept that we have no obligation to vet or monitor Users or their Content. We do not endorse or recommend any Users. You rely on such information and/or deal with other Users at your own risk. We accept no legal responsibility for the accuracy of, or otherwise in relation to, any such Content or in connection with any dealings between Users. It is your responsibility to carry out careful and detailed investigations before dealing with other Users including use of or reliance on their Content. You should not assume that any Content from another User is accurate and be aware that a person may not be who he or she claims to be.
You acknowledge that in using the Platform you may encounter behaviour or Content which you consider inappropriate. If so, please contact us at us at [email protected]. Please also use any available blocking mechanisms, seek relevant external help If appropriate (e.g. from law enforcement authorities) and/or stop using the Platform.
8. Fees and payments
You acknowledge that payments are processed via a third party payment processing service and will be subject to the applicable terms and conditions offered by such third party.
You are responsible for all taxes associated with your use of the Platform. If you are paid any amounts by us, it is your responsibility to pay all income, sales, service, VAT and other taxes due in connection with the payment. We generally do not withhold amounts from payments unless required to do so by applicable law.
The rewards already given to the participants following a successful engagement are non-refundable.
If you have earned rewards in your account, you may request a cash out. We currently use PayPal to send cash out payments. The amount must exceed a minimum threshold of US $10.
By making a cash out request, you acknowledge that:
- we may seek to verify your identity and ask for more information before accepting your request;
- we reserve the right to reject a cash out request if we have reason to believe that your activities are in breach of our Terms;
- you are responsible for any fees and costs arising from the payment, including any processing or other fees charged by banks / payment processors, as determined by us at our sole discretion;
- in the event of delays or other outcomes due to actions taken by our and/or your financial service provider, while we endeavour to offer our full assistance and cooperation to resolve the issue, we are not responsible for their decisions and actions taken in relation to such payments;
- unless otherwise specified by law, you are responsible for all taxes (including but not limited to the tax amount itself, as well as any penalties, fines, charges, or late payment interest) related to your activities on the Platform, where applicable; To the extent possible under English law, you shall pay to us as a debt on demand all costs incurred by us, including but not limited to tax, penalties and interest, levied by any competent tax authority due to your failure to pay any such taxes, penalties or interest;
- we may also seek to verify the legitimacy of any payments we received from other relevant users;
- if, in our reasonable opinion, we believe such payments are not legitimate (including, for example, payments made by the unauthorised use of a credit card), then we can retain and deal with such payments in our own discretion; and
- the relevant transaction under which the illegitimate payment was received by us will be deemed to be void, and we will not be required to make any payment to you as a result (but may, in our discretion, make a payment to you equal to the whole or part of the amount which would have otherwise been due to you, depending on how we deal with the illegitimate payment).
For the avoidance of doubt, cash outs for rewards earned will be processed separately from withdrawals of unused account balance topped up with valid payment methods.
We aim to process all cash out request within 5 business days of the date of receipt of the request. If it takes longer, we will notify you and keep you updated.
9. Our guidance
We do not guarantee that guidance or other general information which we provide on our Platform is accurate or up to date and we do not accept legal responsibility for it. Before acting on such information, you must make your own appropriate and careful enquiries including as to its accuracy and suitability for your purposes. The information is not intended as professional or other advice and is not tailored to your personal circumstances. Nor is it intended to be a substitute for possession of an appropriate level of training, qualifications, skill and experience in the matters covered. You rely on such information at your own risk.
10. Suspension or termination
You may terminate these Terms at any time and for any reason by requesting to delete your Account and discontinuing use of all Platform by writing to [email protected] If you stop using the Platform without deactivating your Account, your Account may be deactivated due to prolonged inactivity.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we may suspend or terminate your Account, or ability to access or use the Platform at any time for any or no reason, including for violating these Terms.
- Following termination of these Terms for any reason:
- all rights, licences and permissions granted to you under these Terms shall cease;
- you must immediately stop using the Platform and shall not register for another account unless expressly permitted by us; and
- we reserve the right to notify other Users with whom you have communicated of such termination.
12. Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Platform, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. In accessing the Platform you agree that you will access its contents and use the Platform solely for your personal, non-commercial use. The Platform, including parts of it, may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Platform for personal, non-commercial home use only.
Any ideas, suggestions, and feedback about our Platform that you provide to us are entirely voluntary, and you agree that we may use such ideas, suggestions, and feedback without compensation or obligation to you.
We do not claim ownership of any Content you post, upload or submit to any publicly accessible area of the Platform. However, by doing so you are granting us a worldwide, royalty free, sub-licensable, non-exclusive licence to copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publicly display, edit, translate or publish such Content on the Platform. This licence shall be terminated when such Content is deleted from the Platform by either party. With your permission, we may also use your Content in other types of media, including social media platforms, for promotional purposes.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Knowble, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any claims, causes of action, debts, losses, costs, fines, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) relating to or arising, directly or indirectly, out of:
- your use of or inability to use the Platform;
- any Content transmitted by you on the Platform;
- your violation of any terms of these Terms or your violation of any rights of a third party; or
- your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations when using the Platform.
14. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
We provide the Platform and its Content on an 'AS IS' and 'AS AVAILABLE' basis and give no representations, guarantees or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to the Platform or its Content or that its operation will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Platform or that the server that makes the Platform available is free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
In particular, without limitation, we give no representation or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability for any purpose of the information published on our Platform. We do not control, endorse, or take responsibility for any Content available on or linked to the Platform or the actions of any third party or User. It is not intended to constitute advice or guidance upon which you may rely and is not a substitute for professional, financial, care, legal or tax advice based on your personal circumstances.
You acknowledge that the Platform has not been developed to meet your individual requirements, and that it is therefore your responsibility to ensure that the facilities and functions of the Platform meet your requirements. You assume full responsibility for results obtained from the use of the Platform, and for conclusions drawn from such use.
We only allow use of the Platform for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Platform for any commercial, business or re-sale purposes, and we shall have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
If you have any complaints or concerns about the Platform or any Content, please email [email protected].
16. Company information and contact detailsCompany name: Knowble Ltd
Trading name: knowble.com
Country of incorporation: England and Wales
Company number: 11497096
Registered office address: Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX
Contact email: [email protected]